Re: [IP] Absorbtion problems

In a message dated 6/8/2001 9:25:53 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> My son Joshua has been on the
>  quick sets now for about a month and his BGs are not nearly as good as
>  were on the So-Sets.

Sylvia -- If you don't mind sharing,  I'd be very interested in seeing some a
few days numbers (i.e. from when Josh was on the SS vs. now on the QS) to get
an idea of how big the difference has been . . .

After a week of pumping, we're thrilled with the numbers we've been getting
with the QS -- but then again, that could easily be simply because we're
comparing them to what we got on 2 shots a day of NPH+H (though we managed a
a1c of 7.5 on shots) . . .