Re: [IP] Absorbtion problems

  Interesting that you should mention this.  My son Joshua has been on the
quick sets now for about a month and his BGs are not nearly as good as they
were on the So-Sets.  We have been thinking about switching back.  Also, I'm
not that happy with the design of the ring that connects.  Sometimes it will
turn slithly which shuts off insulin flow causing a high.  It doesn't take
much of a turn.  I sure wish they had made it so it actaully clicks into
place.  So, even though our initial respomse to these new sets were really
good, the long-term effect appears to need some work.  LOVE the size of the
needle though!

mom to Joshua