Re: [IP] MiniMed Remote Question

>>> email @ redacted 06/08/01 09:37PM >>>
When I programmed my remote, I chose to set it at .5 increments.  Each "beep"
is  a unit.

ginger

Thanks for all your posts.  I now know you can set the audio bolus (which also
programs the remote) at .5.  I guess my pump trainer set it at 1.0 when I had
my training (I don't recall). I thought I  it was set at 1.0 and that I
couldn't change it..   That's why I love this list -  so many of us are new to
pumping and you guys have a wealth of information.