[IP] what do u guys eat for sugar cravings?

i tend to get a lot of different cravings - sugar, salt, milk... ( i heard
cravings are because youa re lacking something but i sure aint missing sugar
this time)
i am craving sweets like crazy!  I am trying real hard not to eat too many. I
know im not craving them cuz my blood is weird (hgh or low) just cuz I am
input would help me in this time of need :)