[IP] best way to wear/ganglion cyst

Hi all,
I agree with several of you - I wear my pump clipped to pants pockets, waistbands, etc... wherever. I don't care who sees it and if they should ask - I explain. Some people don't evern know such a thing exists. My students at school thought it was a beeper and tried to call me on the "no pagers, cell phones, etc..." rule and I gave them a mini lesson - which led to a student finally jumping in and getting a pump after doing MDI for 5 years.

I have to have a ganglion cyst removed from my finger in two weeks - getting nervous. Has anyone had this done? I think the thoughts of anesthetia are more nerve wracking than the actual surgery. I persoanlly love the thought of my husband doing dishes for a week. I think I'm more concerned with my pump. Should I up my basals for the stress?
Thanks :-) Sharon and faithful sidekick