Re: Clorinated Water & mastisol - WAS Re: [IP] Re: tape problems

In a message dated 6/7/2001 10:07:44 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Where did you order the tincture of benozoin from?  I need to try this,
>  because I sweat the mastisol off in about two days.

I did a web search and came up with a few places . . . Most of them sold the
SPRAY version which I didn't feel like we could control where it did & didn't
go . . .  This first link has it in a squeeze bottle, as well as the spray:
<A HREF="http://www.brucemedical.com/bentin.html">Benzoin Tincture</A>
I also ordered some individually packaged swabs designed for first aid kits
for campers, backpackers. etc.  (4 swabs for $1.95) from this place:  <A
HREF="http://www.escapeoutdoors.com/page/220.htm">Atwater Carey Tincture of