Re: [IP] Family Medical Leave Act

Carla,
Your boss needs to read the guidelines for FMLA.  I am a Postmaster who has
had much experience with FMLA.  My people qualify for FMLA when they take
off over three days for one condition or a condition of their family.  They
can use paid leave for this as long as they have leave, then they can use
Leave without pay for up to 12 weeks of FMLA in one calendar year.  This is
a Federal guideline.  Your boss has to go by the guidelines.  FMLA is not
Leave Without Pay at all.  It guarantees you that if your illness causes you
to be off up to 12 weeks, your job is still waiting for you.  Please email
me personally if you need further information on FMLA.  Thanks,  Judy -
Karl's wife.

I have received my MiniMed 508 and