[IP] Family Medical Leave Act

     I have been lurking for awhile.  I have received my MiniMed 508 and
will go Monday to my CDE to get trained.  Today, my boss called me and told
me that I will have to fill out a Family Medical Leave Act form.  I am using
the days for training as vacation days.  This has stress me out.  I am
entitled to three weeks vacation ( in fact, I have 6 weeks not used) and if
I had not been so excited about my pump, nobody would have known what I was
doing.  Has this happened to anyone else?  Any suggestions?