From: "Kathryn Gregorio" <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Search for CBC Alumni
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 11:42:16 -0400

Hello all,

Please help us locate past campers and staff of the Clara Barton Camp for
Girls with Diabetes! We've lost touch over the years and are having a tough
time tracking folks down, so we're testing out the "Six degrees of
Separation" theory in an effort to re-connect.

If you are receiving this and never attended CBC, please send this email
along to anyone and everyone you know.  They may not be Barton Alumni, but
chances are that you know someone - who knows someone -- who knows someone
who *was* a Barton Girl!!

If you DID attend CBC then we need to hear from you!!!  The Alumni Committee
is working hard to re-connect with as many past campers and staff as is
possible.  We'd love to add you to our mailing list -- or emailing list.
Please contact us AND send this email to everyone YOU know to keep the
search going.

The easiest way to contact us is at  email @ redacted

WE WILL DISCONTINUE THIS SEARCH on October 1, 2001, so if that date has
passed, please do not forward this email.

For more information on this search, Clara Barton Camp, and Alumni

THANK YOU for your help!!!

-Kassie Gregorio
Trustee, Volunteer, and Alumnus of  The Barton Center