[IP] re: just my opinion

At 06:42 AM 6/8/2001 George wrote: >You are correct.  The proper procedure
to Reply to the note >which causes the Subject line to add a "Re:"
and to <snip> out the >~irrelevant~ parts of the original.  But
definitely leave in the relevant >parts.

I disagree with most of you here. If the subject line is clear, (i.e.
"amusement parks" or "waterproof cases") why on earth do I also have to read
a little or long quote from a previous post when reading another comment. If
there is no subject line, then you have a point. But then, if there is no
subject line, I never read the post. JMO