[IP] Trigger Thumb Surgery/Ultra Meter

I had my right thumb operated on for a trigger "thumb" this morning. The
hospital was great. I wore my pump. They didn't put insulin or glucose in the
IV. It doesn't hurt too much---I am typing this!   They sent me to la-la land
for what was aabout a 15 minute procedure (the surgeon didn't want me to
wiggle) LOL.

This afternoon, my husband and I went over to COSTCO to get a few things, and
I checked out their drugstore. They were never opened when I was in the store
in the past. I checked out the ULTRA meter. It was about $60.00. There is a
coupon in it for a $40 rebate and $25 trade-in for an old meter (All Life
Scan meters are eligible except the ULTRA, and it doesn't say other brands
are not eligible). This offer is good until Dec 31, 2002.