Re: [IP] Absorbtion problems

I have only used the quick sets and my absorption is great.  With the
quick sets I think size has a great deal to do with it because at first
they told me I was too small to use them that I would have to use SILS
but I do not like the angle so I wanted to try.  I have had problems with
NO DELIVERY alarms because of my size but 90% of the time it is fine.  If
you are on the small side use a 6mm quick set of silhouette if you are on
the bigger side try a 9mm quick set.  Let me know how it works

>From: email @ redacted (Richardson, Donald L) >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To:<email @ redacted> >Subject:
[IP] Absorbtion problems >Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 14:17:23 -0400 > >Has
anyone had any problems with the absorbtion with quick sets being much
>different than that of the softsets? I have been having problems with
high >blood sugars for several days and have switched back to the
softsets and I >think the quicksets may have been the problem. > >Don