[IP] water rides

Hello there,

I have been on the MM 508 for 3 weeks now and I love it.  I did not
receive a sport guard with my pump when I first bought it.  My husband
decided that he would surprise me and take me to Canada's Wonderland next
Monday.  There are a lot of roller coasters and a lot of water rides in
this park.  I know that there have been many postings about the subject
of pump vs. amusement park but I wanted to know if there was anything I
should look out for in particular.  I spoke to the Canadian
representative and she is sending me a sport guard so that should help
but how reliable are the guards and how can I take extra precautions such
as lowering basals and such.  I am a little nervous about this as you may
be able to tell.

If anyone could help or offer advice it would be great