[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #201

email @ redacted writes:

> Can anyone tell me what they have found is the easier and most discreet
> place
> to wear their pump.  I have just received a D-TRON and have yet to start,
> but
> don't see how it can be worn discretely, even with a bra pouch, etc.
> Thanks
> for any ideas.

I usually wear mine clipped to my waistband of my pants.  I wear it in the
middle of the bra of the swimsuit when swimming and when i wear a dress I
clip it upside down under the neckline.  If the dress has a jacket i wear it
clipped right side up on the dress under the jacket but again at the
neckline.  I did try a bra pouch and you really couldn't see it at all but i
didn't like having to go into a bathroom and pull all my clothes up to check
the pump.
Just the stuff i do, hope it gives you some ideas.

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000
assimilated by the mighty d-tron 03-07-01