[IP] MiniMed Remote Question

On Fri, 8 Jun 2001 "Brust, Colleen J Ms ORISE (Fennessy)"
<email @ redacted> wrote

>>My guess is that my battery is dead.
>When I hold down the ACT button the light doesn't blink.  I've only used it
>a few times.  Is it likely that I need a new battery?  Are they easy to

The battery in the remote has seen better days.  I do not remember what kind
of battery is in it (I guess you can take it to your local radio shack and
they can figure it out) but replacing it is a good idea.

Remember once you turn on the RF receiver in the pump it WILL eat the pump
batteries faster than it has been