Re: [IP] pump at amusement park

Barbara A. Bradley

Two days ago me and my pump went to an amusement park. I did'nt experience
any problems, but I'm to whimpy to ride the worst roller coasters :-)

Anyway I did bring the pump through some centrifugal force.

I carried it in my pocket, like I always do. That was no problem either. You
could use a waistband or a case to hang on the belt (like MiniMed's neopren

It would be a good idea to check with the manufacturer first.

Have a nice trip to the amusement park :-)

DM 5 yrs., 507C 6 months
Probably on the D-Tron soon :-)