Re: [IP] MiniMed Remote Question

The recent messages about the remote have gotten me interested in using mine
again.  It doesn't seem to be working, though.  The audio bolus and remote
features are turned on, and I think I entered the number for the remote
correctly; I used the first 6 digits.  My guess is that my battery is dead.
When I hold down the ACT button the light doesn't blink.  I've only used it
a few times.  Is it likely that I need a new battery?  Are they easy to
Thanks very much, Colleen