Re: [IP] Just my opinion

I have been a member of this insulin pumpers group for several years now.  It
used to be suggested that if you were going to "post" a message, info, etc.
that you led into it with a short excerpt from the message you were relating
to.  That is no longer the case.  Most of the messages are sent with no
linking to any other message or information.  I think it would make it
simpler to understand the posts if everyone followed the protocol.  Any
Dianne   Pumping for 10 yrs  Minimed 508
IDDM  11 yrs