[IP] had me thinking

Hi :)

Hearing about my friend's nephew who was missing for more than 12 hours
brought back memories of a few frights I had when Erica was on injections.

Prior to pumping I paced the floor a few times when she was late coming home
from 'anywhere' hoping that she was not passed out somewhere with a low blood
sugar.  You can't cover all the scenarios that may arise with a child and that
bloody peaking NPH.
Just another of the many reasons pumping is a blessing no clock watching so
less grey hair :)

Barb, mom to Erica, A Canadian Butterfly
Visit our new website at