[IP] hoping this is a false alarm

Hi Ipers

Hopefully by the time this is posted everything will be okay, but I wanted to
reach out to the big IP family for good thoughts and prayers if you are so
inclined.  Every little bit will help.

I got a call this morning at 6:30am from a friend of mine.  Her nephew has
been missing since early evening last night and the family is frantic of
course.  He went for a walk after a spat with his parents.  Every minute must
feel like a lifetime for the family, I can't imagine how awful it must be...

They are hoping that he slept over with a friend somewhere and he will show up
at school this morning.  He is 12, and has never done anything like this

I hope he has sauntered home by now but it wouldn't hurt to have a few
thousand people thinking good wishes or prayers.

I'll keep you posted

Barb, mom to Erica, A Canadian Butterfly
Visit our new website at