Re: [IP] Re: Water proof sport guard

I have the sports guard for my MM508 and love it. I swim most
days for about an hour and I have had it in the case for most of a
day when jumping in and out of the pool on vacation. Ckecking it
periodically for seal breaks,,,hasn't happened yet.

Since I get my suits from a plave online. I requested from them an
extra square foot of material to match the suit. Found the local
seamtres to accomadate making a pump pouch on the hip and she
reinforced a bottonhole on the inside top of the pocket for the days
I wear the suit for the day I disconnect and slip it through the
buttonhole. When I swim for exerise I just have the tubing come out
the bottom of the suit.

Personally I find that I go high if I disconnect and exercise so the
water guard has been great. I find that it only takes a minute to put
it in the case and it allows me to use the unlimited hot water in the
shower at the Y by placing it on the soap dish. I'll answer all the
inquire about it without problem.
Gail J Donohue