[IP] Infusion Set Tape

I'm having a problem with my infusion sets staying put. I use the sof-sets
and have been using the tape they supply with the sets, but they seem to
come loose when I perspire (I work around ovens and grills, so I tend to
perspire a fair amount at work). I've tried the IV3000, cutting a hole in
them, but they don't seem to be doing the trick either. Any ideas or
suggestions? I'm sure this has been covered here before, but I'm new to the
site - and the pump for that matter.