Clorinated Water & mastisol - WAS Re: [IP] Re: tape problems

Like Sylvia's Joshua, my Katie definitely needs to use Mastisol every time
(at least with the Quick Sets (which so far are yielding GREAT numbers) --
works great and doesn't irritate her skin like tegaderm and IV 3000 . . .

However, as good as it stays stuck, even during a long soak in the tub or
playing in the creek -- it seems like when she goes in pools, the clorine (or
something) goes to work on the Mastisol (as well as the set's adhesive)  --
she had one site fall out in one pool, and the 2nd pool she went it, it was
definitely peeling up pretty bad after only an hour in the water . . . ANy
other suggestions (I haven't tried tincture of benozoin yet -- but I've got
some on order .. .) ????