Re: [IP] Re: tape problems

In a message dated 6/7/2001 8:16:17 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> They offer 2 solutions. Do you buy the MASTISOL LIQUID ADHESIVE, 4 FL OZ
>  BOTTLE $37.98 or the MASTISOL LIQUID ADHESIVE, 2/3 cc, PK/48 $101.84?

The bottle is the much more economical way to go by far (just use a q-tip to
swap it on). It should last for months and months or even longer  --- I did
decide to pop for one box of the individual mastisols to pack with us on
short vacations and day trips where we might need to do a set change because
I just didn't want to worry about about a whole bottle of mastisol leaking
all over everything in our travel pack . . .

They're kind of a neat little set up, those individual packs -- the Mastisol
is sealed in a hard tube which is inside of a cylinder (maybe 2" long) that
has a swab at the end -- when you want to use the Mastisol, you squish the
blister back to break the inner tube, peel back the blister pack and pull out
the swab & you;re ready to roll . . . very convenient when you're away from
home, but definitely pricey . . .