[IP] goo gone

Thanks to whomever suggested goo gone as a remedy for those tape marks on my
tummy.  It really works, and it smells very warm and fuzzy (orange oil).

Since I started pumping, my AC1 has devreased a little, but I am pulling
weight off. I'm not heavy to begin with, but I don't mind losing the 15
pounds....... but if this keeps up.....  My blood work is 'normal'

'Goo' is a GREAT album by Sonic Youth, BTW.

Syr NY