[IP] Insurance 80%-90% coverage

I guess I am spoiled because our insurance covers 100% of all my pump and
pump supplies.  They just raised our premium $100 a month but I am just
thankful to have insurance.  Only because my husband works for such a large
organization - there was no waiting period for me to be covered on any of my
diabetic supplies - otherwise there would have been a 90 day waiting period.
It costs us dearly every month for our coverage ($400 payroll deduction) but
it has proved in the past few months to be well worth it.  We have Blue Cross
Blue Shield of Michigan PPO.