[IP] Best way to wear the pump

I have hooked it right to the waistband of my pantyhose and even my panties
several times.  If I wear pants or a skirt I just hook it to the waistband of
whatever I am wearing and use it almost as an accessory.  We went to a black
tie dinner a few weeks ago and I clipped it right to my pantyhose and used
the remote to deliver my boluses.  No one ever knew and a few people we were
with had asked if I was wearing it and I told them I was but they never knew
without me telling them.  I only use the remote when wearing a dress though
and have to listed carefully for the beeps to make sure I am giving the
correct amount of insulin.  Good luck.

pumping 3 months and loving every minute of it