[IP] (no subject)

I also just bought a sport guard and had the same thing happen to me.  But,to
be honest, I don't think I'll be using it much, unless I'm going to be inthe
water for a long time.  The whole contraption is so big and
Thanks everyone for answering my question so fast. I thought maybe I was
doing something wrong and that's why I had the four marks on my tubing. Nice
to know I'm not. I'm not to worried about anyone seeing mine. I will be
getting my money's worth from it living in Arizona. Swimming is a must in the
summer! Happy pumping, Claudia