Re: [IP] Women- what is the best way to wear the pump

This question reminds me of last year before I got my pump - I was in the
research process of do I want this, which pump etc.  I was serving communion
on Maundy thursday at church and a women came up - with a pump.  I looked at
her and said "I need to talk to you" (plus of course blood of .....).  I then
wrote an explanation on the back of my personal calling card and handed it to
her on the way out (I was afraid she would think I was some kind of nut - I
am but that another story....).  She had called me before I even got home.
She also gave me my first carb counter book.  What a great source of info -
she has since moved but she was my very first pump friend - and if she hadn't
been wearing her pump clipped up front I might never have had that personal
contact to help me decide.

Linda & Dax