[IP] Water proof sport guard

Hi, I just bought a sport guard and was playing with it and learning how to
use it by following the directions that came with the sports guard. My
question is, after I had it on and then took it off, I noticed four white
areas that looked like air in the tubing, but I know it wasn't because they
were placed exactly where the clip goes. Is this normal, or did I pinch the
tubing while putting on the clip? I thought I did everything right. It's no
big deal I guess except that every time I see those areas I think I have air
in the line. Does everyone else have the same marks? Thanks, Claudia