Re: [IP] Use the most???

Bonnie Richardson wrote:

> I refuse to stand alone (as type 1 diabetics) and take the rap for
> increasing insurance rates!!!
> Bonnie R.
> Huntsville, AL

when i was first diagnosed a long time type 1 lady at a support group
had no insurance. she had grown up with a friend (nondiabetic) who was
insurable and had been hospitalized 10 times since they were children.
the type 1 lady had never been in the hospitalyet could not purchase
insurance at any price. anecdotal i know but i'll always remember her
statement as my introduction to the wonderful world of the medical
industrial complex, with the greatest technologies in the world and a
terrible delivery system.

chris parsons
T1 82 disetronic 99