Re: [IP] Podiatrist Appt. - What to expect

Bud wrote:

>>I have pain in my knees, hips, and lower back that I think are related to
congenital condition.  I believe inserts for my shoes would help a great
deal, but I am reticent to see a Podiatrist because I have heard they like
to inject Cortizone into the feet.  I will not let them do it!<<

I saw a Podiatrist for my heel spurs and somewhat flat feet.  He never once
suggested injecting Cortisone.  I have inserts for my shoes that were custom
made for my feet and they helped my foot pain tremendously.