Re: [IP] Women - what is the best way to wear the pump?

I have been using the MM508 for almost two months and I love it.  As someone
who is fashion conscious, this was a big concern for me- where the heck do I
put it?

I am a lawyer and I  often wear suits and dresses to work.  If I am wearing a
pantsuit, I either clip it to my waistband with the jacket over top or I wear
the "leg thing" which you wear on your calf.  You can buy it online at
www.diabetesnet.com or from its inventor, a Type 1, at www.uniaccs.com.  My
pump trainer told me about these products.

When you are wearing a dress, you can wear it in the "thigh thing" which
doesn't fall down because it has a garter you attach to your underwear.  Or,
you can stick it in your underwear. LOL

Good luck!

Bet

Beth Gearing
Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
199 Bay Street
Suite 2800
Toronto, Ontario
M5L 1A9

Phone: 416.863.2597
Fax:      416.863.2653
Email:   email @ redacted

>>> email @ redacted 06/07/01 12:28PM >>>
Can anyone tell me what they have found is the easier and most discreet place
to wear their pump.  I have just received a D-TRON and have yet to start, but
don't see how it can be worn discretely, even with a bra pouch, etc.  Thanks
for any ideas.