Re: [IP] Re: tape problems * Mastisol burning

In a message dated 6/7/01 10:42:12 AM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> You apply it with a
> Qtip, in a circle on the prepared site, leaving a small center area free of
> the M. for the insertion needle.
> I was about to ask you if Josh's sites still burn, the reason being I used
some Mastisol about a week ago and put my site in and holy moly did it burn!
But I didn't leave the little circle area..... I'm thinking maybe that is
what caused Josh's sites to burn?  Maybe a little bit gets on the needle
because, yes, it really DOES burn!!