Re: [IP] Women - what is the best way to wear the pump?

I usually keep it in my pocket - if I have a 1 piece dress on then I use the
waist belt. But don't like to do this too often cuz if an alarm goes off then
I have to go to restroom to look at the pump.

If I have pants with no pockets (a crime) then I use the plastic clip case
and usually clip it in the back.  If it sits right in the small of my back
then I don't feel it.

As you can tell - I don't try to hide it - it's just there.  If people see it
- most think it's a pager.

Linda & Dax