Re: [IP] Women - what is the best way to wear the pump?

When I wear my pump I put it on the side of my skirt or pants and I wear
a blazer over it for work.  I do not care if people see my pump it is
blue and it looks like the newest technology in pagers or cell phones.
My boss actually asked me if it was a phone.  When I wear a blazer over a
dress I clip the leather case with a boach on the inside of my blazer and
carry it there.  It is no shame to have your pump showing.  It gives you
life.

Amanda

>From: email @ redacted >Reply-To: email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: [IP] Women - what is the best way to
wear the pump? >Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 12:28:31 EDT > >Can anyone tell me
what they have found is the easier and most discreet place >to wear their
pump. I have just received a D-TRON and have yet to start, but >don't see
how it can be worn discretely, even with a bra pouch, etc. Thanks >for