RE: [IP] Re: tape problems

They offer 2 solutions. Do you buy the MASTISOL LIQUID ADHESIVE, 4 FL OZ
BOTTLE $37.98 or the MASTISOL LIQUID ADHESIVE, 2/3 cc, PK/48 $101.84?

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of email @ redacted
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2001 1:58 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Re: tape problems

AMy,

  We use Mastisol Liquid Adhesive on Joshua ALL of the time otherwise sites
won't stick and he can't pump.  He has been known to soak in the hot tub for
an hour and the site doesn't even ripple up at the edges.

    www.ferndalelabs.com    this is the manufacturer of this product and
they
have a webpage.  I've been told by others that you can buy it here also.

  ALSO:   www.BuyMed.com    AND   www.nasalsplint.com

These two guys also carry it online.

Good Luck!

Sylvia