Re: [IP] how to compensate for prednisone

-I have problems with things like even half of a container of Yoplait.
Why do my blood sugars spike from 121 to 358? Add to that just 5 mg of
prednisone and in 1-2 hours I'm in the 300plus range. I bolus-I have
increased my basals to 1.7 and my blood sugars are still whacky. Even if I
just drink water and don't eat all they do is go  high.
I am wondering how I compensate for this prednisone? I have to be on it.
Then my doctor yells at me for high blood sugars My A1C is 7.2. Which for me
is good .