Re: [IP] infusion sets- small kids

I was wondering how many of you with small children (2-4), use the sets that
go in at a 90 degree angle?  We have been using the silhouette but, lately
the emla cream does not seem to be working the same it leaves his skin red
and itchy.  Our endo said we could try softsets micro her only concern is
blockage and high blood sugars.  They don't rountinly use these type of sets
on their preschool age children.

Connie - mom to Andrew MM508 and Brain 11 months