[IP] D-Tron backorders

It appears that the backorder problem for the D-Tron
may be over, or close.  My insurance ok'ed the
replacement for my circa '93 H-Tron V100.  I was
told that it would take 4 months to receive it. I
got it within 1 week.  As I also did not experience
the shortage in OneTouch Ultra test strips, maybe
Las Vegas is not the backwater that I always thought
it was and we are higher up the list than I thought.
email @ redacted
It is best to act with confidence, no matter how
little right you have to it
 - Lillian Hellman