Re: [IP] NOW I WONDER WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!?!?!

Gina,

  I had a TERRIBLE case of anemia several years ago but I can remember the
feeling of total fatiigue, but mine was ALL day.  Also, totally dizzy, could
barely turn my head at all.  You may be getting some kind of inner ear thing,
but you said your BGs have been fairly stable.  If you had an infection of
some kind I would think it would affect BGs.  Am I wrong about that?  Anyway,
don't wait, go get yourself checked out girl and let us know!

Sylvia
mom to Joshua