Re: Subject: [IP] Morning BG's

> I've been on the pump for 2 days now, and I have a question about my
> morning bg's <snip> Do you raise your basal rate for a few hours before
waking or do you
> take a bolus when waking and just not eat? My goal with this is to be able
> to wake and not have to eat as soon as I get up.
> Jim Winthrop

This is a very good question, however, you probably still have some
long-acting insulin in your system and I'd be VERY careful in making any
adjustments at the present time without your dr/CDE's input. It will take a
couple of weeks perhaps to tweak and get that taken care of as well as the N,
L, or U out of your system. YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary) (~_^)

I don't have time to think about the things I can't do - I only have time to
think about the things I can't wait to do. ~ Joanne Slomski, wheelchair-bound