Re: [IP] re:"waterproof" sport guard?

> ... This would be easier than the
> counselors having to disconnect, put his pump in a
> safe place, prime, reconnect, & prime the cannula.

I understand the first 4 parts of this (disconnect, put his pump in a safe
place, prime, reconnect) but I am not sure about the "prime the cannula"
part. Are you priming a second time after reconnecting to the inplace
cannula? What size prime? Does it work well? What do you think is going on
to make this step necessary? Thanks  for the help.