Re: [IP] Re:

What didn't you like about the HTRON?

----- Original Message -----
From: email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2001 8:32 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re:

email @ redacted writes:

> . How can people afford to stay HEALTHY ???

I've always heard of diabetes being the 'rich man's disease' because it costs
so much to take care of yourself with all the medications and food.

My insurance company only pays 70% of my pump supplies. I've heard of less
and I've heard of more, guess it just depends on who your insurance carrier
is.  If you can't afford the extra 10%, you might want to think of getting a
different job, it's all up to you.

Elizabeth
Dx 10-01-81 type 1
JUST GOT MY DTRON!!!! Whooo hoooo
now I can give this darn Htron back!!
'Bruno' born on 06-06-01
unfortunately, this pump is more complicated than
the Htron so I'm going to wait for the CDE to come
show me how to work it!!