[IP] Ins. coverage

I live in Phoenix & have Cigna HMO as my insurance provider
thru my employer.(APS- which is a large elec. utility
company) They have 2 insurance plans to offer employees. One
is their own, which is underwritten by Blue Cross/Blue
Shield. They pay 80% after the deductible is met. Cigna HMO
covered my pump 100 % and they cover my pump supplies at 100
% also. I considered switching because  BC/BS has a much
better orthodontics
program for my daughter who's in need of braces. But after
careful thought i decided I was better off with the benifits
at Cigna for the coverage on the insulin pump supplies.
Cigna sure has been a good Ins. company for me. Within the
last year I recieved the pump & all the supplies at no cost,
I've had 2 CT, 3 MRI, 1 hospitalization due to DKA & the
most I've payed was 50.00 ER deductible. Good Luck
                                     Roasting in PHX.  Dave