[IP] Anyone in Lynchburg

I'm moving to Lynchburg in August (for college). My
pcp today recommended getting a "regular" doc down
there b/c of all the medical stuff, including
diabetes--my college does not have physicians, etc. He
recommended someone and I'm just wondering if anyone
on the list lives in Lynchburg. If you do, I have a
few questions. Please email me privately as I'm not
reading the archives much lately.

Do You Yahoo!?