Re: [IP] pumping insulin book

Micheal,

The book is called PUMPING INSULIN And it is fantastic.  It is hard to
find it at book stores.  I ordered mine off off www.diabetesmall.com and
it has been a big help to me in every aspect of pumping.  I definately
recomend it.

Amanda

>From: "Michael"<email @ redacted> >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To: email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IP]
pumping insulin book >Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 13:39:38 -0800 > > > what is
the name of the book and author that has been so highly > > recommended
about pumping. i think title is "pumping insulin". > >There are several
co-authors, the primary being John Walsh >see: