Re: [IP] Sleep Study Discrimination

In a message dated 6/6/2001 1:26:16 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< What is a CPAP?  I snore horribly!  My wife said I have sleep apnea.  I am

tired all the time.

My brother used a CPAP - I never actually saw it, but it is something you
place over your face that is hooked up to a machine to give you extra oxygen
while you sleep. He eventually decided to go with surgery. They took tissue
out of his throat area. He says it worked really well. So, he doesn't use the
CPAP anymore. It would be worth researching.