[IP] Re: pumping and pregnancy

Welcome to this group and congratulations on your pregnancy!!  I am a fellow
pumper currently 16 weeks pregnant with my second baby (due 1-20).. ( my son
is 9 months old)  With my first pregnancy things went pretty well, although
like other pumpers have mentioned I did have retinal bleeding and required
laser surgeries.  I also required a corrective retinal surgery after my son
was born but my vision is fine now and I am having NO complications with this
pregnancy at all.  I also had preeclampsia at the end and had my son at 36
weeks via c-section.  He was fine!! weighing 8#3oz he spent the first 12
hours in the NICU to monitor his blood sugars and after that he was all mine
and has not had any problems at all.  We decided to go ahead and have another
one since my BG control was so good during PG it was easier to do it again
now while I still had the motivation to keep that tight range that is
required.  I would love to talk to you privately if you have any questions
feel free to email me and good luck with the remainder of your pregnancy!!