[IP] Re: Solution - little plastic window is so stiff (MiniMed leather case)

>>The little plastic window was so stiff that it
wouldn't allow me to use the arrows.

We read here a while back about using those tiny,
felt-with-the-sticky-back dots (furniture protectors) on the "bolus" (0.5
with each beep) and "activate" arrows so as to raise them a bit.  We use
two (one on top of the other) so Katie can feel the arrows through the
stiff plastic window of her pump cover without having to hike up her
dress/shirt.  Works like a charm.
P.S.  Have to admit that we cut off the leather flap that goes over the
plastic window and stays closed with velcro.  It was just a bit much to
fuddle around with through her clothes.
Alaska Debbie, mom to Katie, 10
Dx'd 9/97, pumping since 8/99